ISO 9001-2015 QUALITY STANDARD
We are experts in consulting, guidance and implementation of the ISO 9001: 2015 quality standard in many organizations across the country.
Our expertise is in accompanying and implementing the requirements of these standards in the organization, including training for executives and employees and preparation for the internal and external certification exams and the certification process.
CSR standards are international quality standards that organizations are required to adhere to. We are experts in integrating this standard with additional quality standards that are often required of organizations and we will be happy to advise and accompany you in integrated quality systems as well.
Certification of ISO 9001-2015 quality standard enables the organization to provide services and sell products to companies in Georgia and around the world and opens up many business opportunities for them.
Emphasize on risk and opportunity-based approach, putting organization and customer at the center, addressing strategic goals set by the organization for itself, perpetual streamlining, management responsibility for organization and employees, management responsibility for quality, full understanding of internal processes and ability to identify opportunities at any point in time That can produce success over time.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYEES AND ORGANIZATION ACTIVITIES:
The ISO 9001-2015 quality standard places demands on the organization’s management, in terms of the responsibility towards the employees and the organizational activities.
The requirements concern the following topics:knowledge management, building a learning organizational system, creating a common language for all levels of the company, in order to create fruitful collaborations. These parameters affect the organizational concept and understanding that knowledge is a force that must be regarded as an essential resource for the success of the company over time.
The organization’s management is responsible for the employee within the organization, with reference to the CSR issue. Keep in mind that there are specific quality standards for corporate social responsibility that are required by the company employees, which you can read extensively on our site.
In conclusion, the ISO 9001-2015 quality standard emphasizes appropriate management issues in the 21st century that place great importance on the frequent changes that exist in the business environment, continuous efficiency, full understanding of internal processes and the ability to identify risks and exploit opportunities or at least at any point. Take them into account.
The goal of the ISO 9001-2015 quality standard is to help many organizations take the necessary steps to become a learning organization, increase internal organizational collaboration, relate to employees and every factor that has an impact on the organization including suppliers, competitors and customers, as well as build infrastructure that attaches great importance to quality communication With customers and stakeholders in the organization, understanding their requirements and needs and how they can be provided with quality services and products over time to create satisfaction and satisfaction with them, while producing successful business operations for the organization.
The ISO 9001-2015 quality standard is the basic standard on which all quality standards are built from the international family of ISO standards. The standard establishes the rules and requirements of any organization that undertakes to meet a quality standard with its consumers.
Certification of ISO 9001-2015 quality standard enables the organization to provide services and sell products to organizations in Israel and around the world, which require their suppliers to comply with the standard.
The ISO 9001: 2015 standard places emphasis on risk-based and opportunity-based approach, placing the organization and the customer at the center in terms of the value given to them, and an emphasis on the strategic goals the organization has set for itself.
We at Peak Quality Management Systems, accompany companies and organizations for over 20 years in consulting, characterization, implementation and maintenance to every standard up to success.
Quality standards from the ISO standards family, including of course the ISO 9001-2015 quality standard, show uniformity at the structure level, headings and various sections as well as uniformity in the core definitions structure. This uniformity, especially in sections, greatly facilitates their organizations a number of management systems – a number of ISO standards or other management systems that can implement and integrate easily and conveniently.
QUALITY STANDARD ISO 9001: 2015 IMPORTANT HIGHLIGHTS
- Risk-based Thinking and Opportunity:Emphasis is placed on Risk-Based Thinking (Risk-Based Thinking) as part of an organization’s management system with the aim of managing potential risks and leading to early planning that identifies and addresses the risks.
- Customer Center: Emphasis is placed on achieving value for the organization and its customers as well as customer satisfaction.
- Documentation: It is of high importance for the quality domain documentation in the organization.
Management responsibility: According to ISO 9001-2015 quality standard, all management is committed to quality and not just quality manager. Since it is of high importance to the issue of quality and its implementation in the entire supply chain of the organization, the entire management must be committed to the subject and to act at all levels of the organization for its implementation.
- “Corrective action”: As part of a risk-based thinking approach, the requirement is to produce a “corrective action” process to prevent a recurrence of a malfunction.
- Business Conduct: The ISO 9001-2015 quality standard attaches great importance to business conduct and the standard presents requirements in this area as well as with regard to employees in the organization, suppliers and as mentioned at the beginning of the article, also to the company’s customers.
- Organization Stakeholders: As part of the requirement for good business conduct, management is responsible for orderly definition of the requirements of the organization stakeholders, their expectations and goals.
- Strategy, Policy and Work Plan: Theorganization must define a strategy for the organization, policy definition, goals and objectives, products and services, and, as a result, management must define a work plan alongside the necessary processes and resources.